Friday, September 7, 2007
All Finished!
3:20pm Dr. Van Aalst just came out and told us she is all finished and it went very smoothly. She is in recovery and we will be able to go see her soon (one of us at a time). Thanks for praying us through the waiting and Amelia through the surgery. We'll keep you posted on her recovery today and over the coming days. Praise God for His great care for Amelia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
excellent news
Have had you guys in my thoughts.
Marcia E.
Y A Y ! ! !
Elly and I send our love -- see ya tomorrow!!
Love,
Dad
Relief just washed over me when I read your post title! I hope you have good time with ALL of your children today. We love Amelia!
Mike and Michelle
We have been praying throughout the day and we are really glad that everything went well!
Give her some kisses from the Hunters!
Thanks for posting this. I'm so relieved. I've been keeping it together all morning but now I can't stop crying over my lunch! I love you guys.
Talk to you soon.
Aimee
Post a Comment