Friday, July 27, 2007

The Latest

Got a message from Kim Uhrich this afternoon that she has rescheduled Amelia's pre-op appointment for Tuesday morning at 8:30 a.m. She said the surgery will more than likely be on Friday, but moving the pre-op allows us to meet with Dr's Perry and Van Aalst ahead of time on the outside chance that the surgery does end up being moved to Thursday. She said she'd call me Monday and I'm guessing we'll have the final answer by then.

I wish I had time to write a thougthful entry about how today's events have affected my soul. One thing--trusting God when all my expectations fail and being reminded that He is the only one in control here. Now I'm off to pick up a fussy Amelia (who at the moment is being entertained by her big sis Mya), make dinner, clean up and spend the rest of the night baking birthday cakes for Mya and Owen's party tomorrow. That should be a fun diversion from all of this. ;)

Love to everyone. I'll post again when I know something certain about the surgery schedule or after the pre-op--whichever comes first.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just want you all to know that Amelia is in my prayers. I would love to sit with Mya and Owen for the wedding!