Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here Comes Trouble!

At eleven months, Amelia has definitely turned the corner from baby to on-the-go toddler!

Here are some pics of her antics during the 11 month photo shoot.
If you put me in my crib when I am not sleepy, I will just do this!
Thanks, Dee-Dad.  Let's get moving.  

She pulls herself up to standing most of the time and she is finding so many new things to explore!

Checking out the train table 
(How long do you think that track will stay set up?)

Hmmm, This looks interesting...
So if we seem a little worn out these days, it's only because we are constantly trying to stay one step ahead of our sweet girl. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her big smile!

Shannon said...

She looks like a handful - but a really cute one! Thanks for the info on the other blog - I'm going to check it out now. Love, Shan