I finally got her to settle down by giving her "pink bunny" which is pretty much like a pacifier for her. As soon as she sees or holds the bunny, the thumb goes in the mouth and she gets very sweet and cuddly. After the photo shoot, she promptly took a nap. :)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
On the move at ten months
Happy New Year! Amelia turned 10 months today and I attempted to get a nice photo of her, but as you can see, she would not sit still for even a minute. She is definitely on the move! The pictures speak for themselves...








I finally got her to settle down by giving her "pink bunny" which is pretty much like a pacifier for her. As soon as she sees or holds the bunny, the thumb goes in the mouth and she gets very sweet and cuddly. After the photo shoot, she promptly took a nap. :)
I finally got her to settle down by giving her "pink bunny" which is pretty much like a pacifier for her. As soon as she sees or holds the bunny, the thumb goes in the mouth and she gets very sweet and cuddly. After the photo shoot, she promptly took a nap. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such a beautiful girl. I have been following your blog since Amelia's surgery and am glad to see she is doing so well! I got a link to your blog from my Aunt who had your family on a prayer list. Hope you don't mind that I have been checking it out! Feel free to check out ours.
www.fosterfamily07.blogspot.com
Post a Comment