Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nine Months

Amelia had her nine month birthday on Saturday and we celebrated by getting our Christmas tree! I was a little slow posting the latest pics of our sweet girl, a few days after the fact, but what can I say? We were busy decorating the tree! Here they are especially for Aunt Aimee...






She had her two month post-op visit on November 15th and both surgeons said she looks just great. Her next appointment will be a CT scan in March. You can see the scar showing through her hair a bit in this picture.


At nine months Amelia's latest talents are clapping her hands and waving. She also says "Da Da" very clearly when Brian enters the room. And she sometimes says "Ma Ma Ma" when she cries and wants to be picked up. ;) Still not crawling or pulling up, although she can roll to wherever she wants to be and she is already starting to get into the big kids' stuff. Look out Mya and Owen!!!


Yay for Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Yay for the great update!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! I can't believe I nagged you to put these pictures up and I'm not even the first one to look at them. She is PRECIOUS!! Charlie said "Mommy, Baby Ya Ya is soooo cute!"
See you guys soon!

love you.

Michelle said...

Holy smokes...I can't believe how much older even is looking...esp Owen! Merry Christmas!